Activities (Youth -> Drop-in Activities)
|601d HeART Fit||January 7, 2014 - June 24, 2014|
|What is HeART Fit?
- A practice for those seeking a creative lifestyle and improved health through creative relaxation.
- A 3 hour session of Spontaneous Process Painting
- A time to create 'a resting heart' by embarking on a journey of creative exploration, inviting creative spirit to lead you within, and awaken you to your authentic 'self'.
- Open to all ages (children accompanied by adults) and levels of experience - from those who have never picked up a paint brush to those who are experienced painters.
- Supported and operated by participants in the group.
- A group experience whose focus is to learn from and encourage others as we evolve creative values.
PAINTING AND DRAWING STUDIO. NO SIGN UP REQUIRED. JUST DROP BY. SUPPLIES AVAILABLE FOR FIRST VISIT.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Times:||9:30am - 12:30pm|
|601c Feel the Rhythm Community Drum Circle||January 8, 2014 - June 18, 2014|
|Drum circles have four intentions. First, everyone has rhythm. A drum circle allows you to explore your inner rhythm, in a nonjudgmental environment with friendly people. Secondly, to promote Community. We learn that by listening to each other, each person has something to contribute, and we all enjoy the collective rhythm produced. Third is Health and Wellness. Drumming not only helps reduce stress we've built up during the day, it also helps us connect with our mind, body and spirit, and helps create a balance. The fourth and most important is to HAVE FUN!! Drum Circle Videos
There is a $5 Drop in Fee, and drums are provided for those who don't have one.
Alternate Wednesdays Jan. 29 Feb. 12, 26 March 12, 26 April 9, 23 May 7, 21, June 4, 18
|Days:||Every 2nd Wednesday|
|Times:||7:00 - 9:00pm|
|601f Salsa Thursdays||January 1, 2014 - December 18, 2014|
|Salsa dancing at the RCA every Thursday
- For dancers of all skill levels
- Includes SALSA lesson & dance
- 30 minute lesson at 8:15 with dance to follow
- Features experienced instructors from the community
- No need to bring a partner
- Beginners Welcome!!!
**PAY FOR THREE - Bring one Free! Groups welcome!
|Instructor:||talented and inspiring instructors|
|Room:||Sun FM Dance Studio|